SHOPPING AREA: OMONIA SQUARE - ATHINAS STREET - NATIONAL ARCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUM
Omonoia Square, is a central square in Athens. It marks the northern corner of the downtown area defined by the city plans of the 19th century and is one of the city's principal traffic hubs. It is served by Omonoia train station.
Time for a break...
Abundant of choices for coffee and snacks.
Products & Services Available (Low price Market)
- Cheap Range Items Market - Apparel - Shoes - Optical - Gifts
- Books - Hardware Items - Music instruments - Pet Shops
- Handyman Tools Industrial Items Paint Shops Household Items
- Fresh Fruits & Vegetables - Meat Market - Fish Market
- Greek Cheeses (PDO) Protected Designation of Origin
- Greek Honey & Bee Products - Olive Oil and Sub Products
- Traditional Foods - Herbs & Spices - Greek Sausages and Cold Cuts
- Traditional Sweets - Pastry Shops - Bakeries - Liquor Stores